On the eve of EU Green Week, EDIC Karlovac is organizing the #MyGreenAction Challenge, which will run through April and May. On the eve of EU Green Week, EDIC Karlovac is organizing the #MyGreenAction (my green action) challenge, which will run through April and May. All interested individuals, institutions, units of regional and local self-government, associations and other entities from Karlovac and Karlovac County are invited to share on their Facebook and Instagram profile - photos, videos or similar creative activities of what they are doing to secure a greener future, what they do and what they can do to make the world, the country and their local community cleaner, greener and more comfortable to live.
The European Green Plan is one of the priorities of the European Commission for the coming period. The European Green Plan is an EU strategy for achieving the sustainability of the EU economy, and this can be achieved by turning climate and environmental challenges into opportunities in all policy areas and ensuring a fair and inclusive transition.
The competition will officially open on April 27 and run until May 17. Each week (by EDIC Karlovac and Regional Development Agency), the most memorable submission will be selected to reward the EDIC Center with promo materials. An image, video, or other creative work is publishing (or sent) in the following ways:
- an event page called "MyGreenAction - Green Karlovac and Karlovac County": https://www.facebook.com/events/548901425764304/
- inbox EDIC Karlovac - which will further forward the image to the specified page
- by posting on his own (private or business) Facebook profile with the tag @EDICKARLOVAC and the hashtag #MyGreenAction
- INSTAGRAM: - on your own instagram profile with the hashtag #edickarlovac and #MyGreenAction
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org - the picture will then be forwarded to the event page.
Through this challenge, in addition to encouraging creativity in the publication of environmental promotion activities, social networks also encourage activities aimed at public participation in environmental decision-making and improving the quality of life in Croatia. By providing practical information, advocating for sustainable environmental policies will foster interaction and highlight environmental issues, and collectively integrate more considerate environmental behavior. In this way, thousands of Croatian citizens will be informed and encouraged through the interesting and creative photos of the quality of life of many citizens.