The European Commission's Representation in Croatia has signed framework partnership agreements for the period from 2018 to 2020 with a total of ten partners from Croatia selected in the competition published in June 2017. As part of the agreement, the partners will be entitled to annual grants for carrying out their activities, and the total amount foreseen for the 2018 activities is 213 900 euros. Europe Direct Information Centers are:
- Europski dom Slavonski Brod
- Javna ustanova RERA SD za koordinaciju i razvoj Splitsko-dalmatinske županije
- Međimurska županija
- Grad Šibenik
- Regionalna razvojna agencija Slavonije i Baranje
- Grad Petrinja
- Grad Pula – Pola
- Zadarska županija
- Razvojna agencija Karlovačke županije – KARLA
- VIDRA – Agencija za regionalni razvoj Virovitičko-podravske županije
In order to provide direct and effective information to citizens, the European Commission has established a network of Europe Direct Information Centers (EDICs) in all Member States and backs them through framework agreements. If you are looking for advice, neighborhood assistance, or a local forum for promoting dialogue and awareness of EU policies, you can contact the nearest information center. EDICs answer questions related to:
- your rights in the European Union, funding, etc.
- invitations to local information / contact events related to the EU
- EU documents and publications
- Contact information with the competent institutions.